Vikings Territory works in partnership with PurplePTSD, similarly doing their utmost to put forth excellent Minnesota Vikings content. As a result, we occasionally promote what they have to offer. Take a look at five of their articles from the early part of the week.
1) Kirk Cousins is Getting Blasted: I don’t know how much can be done during the season to correct the issue, but the team needs to acknowledge the issue and make it a priority. Seeing Kirk Cousins take so many hits is tough. Put simply, something has to give. Until now, he has demonstrated incredible toughness. However, one can only take so many shots before it really impacts the level of play or – even worse – leads to an injury.
2) Kevin O’Connell Hints More Playing Time for 2 Vikings Defenders: I’m in favor of both seeing more playing time. Brian Asamoah is already getting the increase in playing time, a welcome sight that is already benefiting the Vikings.
3) 5 Vikings Deserve Game Balls in Victory over Giants: Justin Jefferson, T.J. Hockenson, and Greg Joseph are likely the most obvious names. Who else should be considered? You’ll have to check out the piece to see who gets nominated by VT.
4) ‘GMF’ Host Sick of The Kirk Cousins Slander: In the past, the same host has expressed some desire to go for bottomless root beers with Mr. Cousins. My point, folks, is that Kyle Brandt has long been a Cousins supporter. For whatever it’s worth, I’m of the opinion that #8 is playing the best football of his career in 2022.
5) Revived Packers Next + Christmas Thrill: The Christmas Eve game was a bit too thrilling. I, for one, would have welcomed the opportunity to enjoy a stress-free victory as I waited for Santa’s arrival. What occurred, of course, was another nailbiter. Greg Joseph’s kick was remarkable.
Enjoy the extra reading, Minnesota Vikings fans. Skol.