Kishu Inu’s motto is “Little meme. Big dream,” which concisely encapsulates the ethos and the fundamental idea behind the project. Kishu Inu’s native token, KISHU is a versatile cryptocurrency offering incredible opportunities to users. KISHU is much more than a meme token because it is a highly-successful coin that brings together 250k people from all walks of life, who utilize it for different purposes. One of the possible use cases for KISHU is subscription payments. NOWPayments’ subscription feature lets users collect subscription payments in the KISHU coin at different intervals.
- The KISHU token is an ERC-20 meme coin.
- The KISHU crypto facilitates global payments.
- Get paid in KISHU via NOWPayments.
What is KISHU crypto?
Kishu Inu was introduced in 2021 and earlier dog-themed coins like Dogecoin and SHIB. The goal of KISHU is to introduce mainstream audiences to cryptocurrency. The primary novelty of KISHU is the inclusion of cutting-edge ideas like decentralized exchanges, NFTs, participation rewards, and more. Within the first month of its debut, KISHU broke records and achieved a $2 billion market valuation. More than 250,000 people now own the token as of September 2022.
Pros and cons of KISHU payments
The Kishu Inu coin is one of the leading meme tokens thanks to its utility. Payments are a popular use case for KISHU since the coin has several features, making it appropriate for using as a payment method. Here are the pros and cons of deploying KISHU Inu crypto payments.
The cryptocurrency KISHU fits well for remittances. Peer-to-peer payments in KISHU are not processed by any external entities, such as financial institutions. They always take place between two parties. Thus, it can benefit companies who wish to facilitate cross-border payments and attract new international customers.
The Ethereum network, which has a reasonably quick transaction processing capability, is where the KISHU coin is now implemented. Users can therefore quickly obtain and transfer their currency.
Because of this, using the KISHU crypto as a payment option might be a terrific idea for companies and individuals who want to get paid swiftly.
The mass adoption is not yet here
The rise of crypto has still not produced mass adoption. So, most people do not own any KISHU and do not use it on a daily basis. This means that the number of people paying in KISHU for your subscriptions can be quite low. On the other hand, the KISHU community is quite large, and the ability to use KISHU can become a solid selling point for them, which may yield you an inflow of new clients.
How do I accept Kishu as payment for my subscription plan?
The recurring payments function of NOWPayments is a method for implementing KISHU coin subscriptions. The tool’s built-in email billing system makes it simple to send clients customized invoices. To activate your KISHU currency subscriptions, follow these instructions:
- Create your account on NOWPayments.
- Provide your KISHU crypto address to which you would like to receive payments.
- Generate an API key (if it has not been generated automatically).
- Go to the “Payment Tools” section and click the “Subscriptions” button.
- Create an invoice by filling in the required fields (the currency, the order ID, and the price in USD) and specify the billing period when your subscribers will be sent a reminder.
- Click “Create the subscription group.”
- Click “Edit” in the appeared subscription field and add your subscriber’s email address (you may add as many as you wish).
- Wait for your subscriber to confirm the subscription.
The KISHU Inu crypto can bring business faster and universally accessible payments. Accept the Kishu Inu cryptocurrency using NOWPayments’ subscriptions.