Vikings Territory works in partnership with PurplePTSD, similarly doing their utmost to put forth excellent Minnesota Vikings content. As a result, we occasionally promote what they have to offer in “The View from VT,” a weekly piece. Take a look of five of their articles from the past week.
1) Vikings Say Goodbye to 7 Players: We’re getting into the portion of the offseason when these decisions will become increasingly frequent. There’s simply no way a team can bring back an entirely identical roster from year to year. Hopefully, the Vikings’ leadership can improve the roster. Maybe Josh Rosen will find his way back to Minnesota as a QB2/3.
2) Former Vikings QB Reignites Beef with Kirk Cousins: Kirk Cousins never fails to inspire debate and disagreement. He’s a strong QB without being an elite QB. The final play of the season, of course, stands out in people’s minds.
3) Once Promising Viking Appears to Say Goodbye: It’s too bad. The tight end has always had a ton of potential but things haven’t worked out particularly well, largely due to injury. The hope is that he’ll be able to go somewhere where he can be a featured player and stay healthy.
4) Potential Vikings QB of the Future Could Be Available via Trade: I think I’m in the minority on this one, but I’m of the opinion that Cousins’ purple career is closer to middle age than senior status. He’ll be 35 heading into 2023 and is still showing signs of improvement. Perhaps #8 will age like a fine wine.
5) This Booger is Not Pleased with the Vikings: There are a lot of people who weren’t/aren’t particularly pleased with Minnesota. Truth be told, they’re a frustrating bunch, a team with huge potential that somehow fails to deliver on that potential on a consistent basis. What is Vikings fandom without at least a little disappointment and frustration?
Enjoy the extra reading, Minnesota Vikings fans. Skol.