Vikings Territory works in partnership with Purple PTSD, similarly doing their utmost to put forth excellent Minnesota Vikings content. As a result, we occasionally promote what they have to offer. Take a look at five of their articles from the early part of the week.
- The Vikings Keep Winning. The Packers Keep Losing: There’s a long way to go, so Minnesota fans ought not get overconfident. Even still, it’s encouraging to see Minnesota have a 2-game lead in the division. Giving Aaron Rodgers more help at receiver may have been a smart thing to do.
- Vikings Drown Dolphins with Defense: In many ways, the defense still showed it had room to improve. Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle had far too much success. Nevertheless, it was good to see Minnesota generate so much pressure.
- Ryan Wright, Week 6 MVP: The rookie punter had a sensational game. His massive punt from his own end zone helped Minnesota avoid a really poor start. Plus, 6 of his 10 punts ended up landing inside the 20. A really nice day for the young fella.
- Patrick Peterson Continues Turning Back the Clock: I’m not ready to say he is fully back to CB1 status, but he has been playing well. Minnesota needs him to continue playing with decisiveness and confidence. He made an impact in Week 6, slowing down Miami’s talented receivers.
- Za’Darius Smith has Proven his Worth in Minnesota: Coming into the season, I’d have said signing Smith was Kwesi Adofo-Mensah’s best move of the offseason. After 6 weeks, I’d still say it was the best move. The veteran edge rusher has been fantastic so far. If Danielle Hunter starts to get more comfortable, Donatell’s defense will be really difficult to corral.
Enjoy the extra reading, Vikings fans. Skol.